If you notice any unusual problems when you access Intelius.com, it may be due to an issue with the website, or it could be related to your computer or browser settings. Please follow the checklist below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clear your cache/temporary internet files and cookies. Refer to the technical support for your browser for instructions if needed. After clearing your cache you will need to login to Intelius again.
- Delete any bookmarks for Intelius. These might have an outdated link.
- Try a different browser. If possible, try accessing Intelius using a different browser (supported browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Update your browser version. You may need to update your web browser version to fully access Intelius features.
- Check your security settings. Make sure certain areas of Intelius are not being blocked. If you're attempting to access Intelius from work, a corporate firewall may be preventing full access and functionality.
- Try another computer or device. If possible, try accessing Intelius from a different computer to see if the problem still occurs. If you're using a mobile device, keep in mind that while many features are optimized for mobile viewing, certain features and navigation will appear differently.
If you still see issues after trying the tips above, please copy and paste the following questions into the Customer Care Support Form, type your responses to the questions, and submit your help request for further review:
- Are you using a Windows computer, Macintosh, tablet, or smartphone to access Intelius?
- Which web browser and browser version are you using?
- Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible: What Intelius page are you on? (Provide the URL if possible.) What are you attempting to do? What error message are you receiving (if any)? Etc.
This information will greatly assist us in researching the issue you're reporting!