Yes. A Criminal or Background Check shows you whether someone has a criminal record that is publicly available online. We charge for the report whether or not records are found because we pay a fee to perform your search, and knowing whether or not someone has a criminal record is valuable information.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Intelius to run a Background Check on potential renters or employees?
- Can I view a sample report?
- What's included in your reports?
- When will I receive my Assisted Phone Report?
- Why is some of the information in my report missing, inaccurate, or out of date?
- I believe the person I searched for has a criminal record, but the Background Check or Criminal Check I ordered shows no records found.
- Is there a charge for the report if the person I searched for doesn't have a criminal record?
- How long are my reports viewable?
- Can I purchase a one-time report?
- I'm a subscriber, where can I obtain a Background Check Report?