Yes. A Criminal or Background Check shows you whether someone has a criminal record that is publicly available online. We charge for the report whether or not records are found because we pay a fee to perform your search, and knowing whether or not someone has a criminal record is valuable information.
Articles in this section
- How do I view my report?
- How current is your data?
- What's included in your reports?
- Can I see a sample report?
- How do I view my previously purchased reports?
- I can't view my report.
- How do I print my report?
- Why haven't I received the results of my Reverse Phone Search yet?
- Where are the results of my Current Phone and Address Check add-on?
- What if my report did not contain the information I expected?