While you're viewing a report, first make sure you are using a desktop or laptop computer that is connected to a printer. Then you can easily print it by clicking the Print button above the report, on the left.
Articles in this section
- How do I view my report?
- How current is your data?
- What's included in your reports?
- Can I see a sample report?
- How do I view my previously purchased reports?
- I can't view my report.
- How do I print my report?
- Why haven't I received the results of my Reverse Phone Search yet?
- Where are the results of my Current Phone and Address Check add-on?
- What if my report did not contain the information I expected?